What's new in Version 2009.02
Jul 1, 2009
- This release was available in two formats, one for use with CaseWare Working Papers 2008 and one for use with previous versions of CaseWare Working Papers (2004, 2005, and 2006). Template features are identical in each file set, to the extent possible.
- All the audit programs, disclosure checklists, review checklists, and compilation checklists are now current up to the May 2009 release of the CGA Canada Public Practice Manual. For details of these changes, please refer to the CGA Public Practice Manual.
- Financial statements:
- Code changes were made to prevent the possibility that a reference to differential reporting might be included in the Review Engagement Report or Auditor's Report for an NPO.
- Code changes were made to prevent the possibility that the statement of comprehensive income might be identified in the Review Engagement Report, Auditor's Report, or Notice to Reader for an NPO.
- CaseView Working Papers:
- Code changes were made in 3C (Client Profile) to capture the type of engagement from the File Profile, instead of from the financial statements.
- "Getting Started" file:
- Updated the installation procedures.
- File Profile:
- Updated the version information.